CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

9.26.2011

The Truth about The Fresh Prince and Me

Ever since I watched my first episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air I have been in love with Will Smith.  I can still sing the entire theme song for the show.



I think he is a really great actor, singer, and writer.  I have continued to follow his career and still enjoy seeing his movies and watching re-runs of The Fresh Prince.  I also think his kids are super cute and who doesn't love his wife Jada.  So now you know the truth about my not so secret Will Smith obsession.  I was super excited when Architectural Digest did a story on his family's private estate in California.  It is an amazing estate, I love tons of different things about it.  So let me show you.  First a picture of the family.

Next the Outside

I love this little sitting area, just off their formal dining room.

The Kitchen

Breakfast Nook
Outside
Will says his favorite place is the gazebo, I want one.
Jada's Meditation Room, how nice would that be.
I love the ceiling in their pool room!
The swinging seat is one of my favorite features in their home theater.
The Master Bedroom
Who wouldn't love Will and Jada's Closet?
The Backyard

0 comments: