CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

9.05.2011

Super Cute and Easy to Make Tote Bag

Super Cute and Easy to Make Tote Bag

Free Tote PatternI recently went to this street craft market & concert in town and they had the cutest tote bags, I wanted one so bad but they were charging around $35 for one.  I thought I can make that, how hard can it be.  So I started looking online for help because that is what I do all the time and I found this tutorial for making a tote bag at Mama's Pocket Book (photo left). Next thing I know I'm at the store shopping for supplies. $9 and a few hours later I have my very own super cute tote bag.

I love it, and it was so easy to make the next day I made one out of scraps for my daughter.  She loves it too.  She carries it everywhere with her and will not leave the house with out it.  Thanks Mama's Pocket Book, your tutorial rocks.

                                              Click photo for large image.

0 comments: