CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

9.14.2011

I Heart Architecture/ Interior Design and the Glass House

It is no secret that I love architecture and interior design.  I love looking at homes, designing them, and touring them.  So it probably comes as no surprise that one of my favorite magazine's is Architectural Digest.  I have loved since high school, it is amazing.  They have some of the most beautiful homes and designs I have ever seen.

Which brings me to showing you this.

It was featured this week in Architectural Digest, they do a segment once a month called "Extraordinary Homes for Sale".  It reminds of the house in the Lake House movie, except it is not on a lake although it does have beach front property.  I love this home it is beautiful, a little strange, super clean and modern.  Here are some more photos for you to enjoy.
Property Photo
Property PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty Photo
It is actually bigger than it looks it has a guest house that connects to the main house via underground walk way, how awesome is that.  It is a 4 Bedroom 4 Bath house.  And if you like it, it will only set you back just under 1 million dollars.
Now onto reality, I love the house but the reality of actually living in it would drive me crazy.  I would feel like I need to keep everything super spotless all time, so much for lazy days when I let the toddler rule the house.  And can you imagine trying to keep all those windows clean, no thank you.  I also hope the neighbors don't live to close.
If you would like more information on this house you can visit either of the following sites:
Enjoy!

0 comments: