CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

6.18.2013

Magnets, Magnets, and more Magnets!

Fancy Magnets

I have always been jealous of all my neighbors cute magnets, so I decided to end the jealousy and make my own.  It was so easy, I have no idea why I have waited all these years to make them.  I love making them so much I made 54 the first time, then I remembered that I forgot to document how to make them so you to could enjoy the magnet craze.  That made another 15.

I would of made more but my husband said that we had plenty of magnets and unless the homeless or some shelter was in need of fancy magnets I really need to stop.  I only agreed because I have no more room on my fridge to hang more.  Which gave me another great craft idea for later, a magnet board. That thought gave me another idea, I could make magnets for all my friends and family for gifts.  Which lead me to thinking I could teach it the girls I work with at my church (I'm an LDS Activity Day leader/ Primary teacher for the 10 & 11 year old girls and I know they would love cute fancy magnets). 

Plus maybe the homeless and/or shelters really do need fancy magnets, and I'm all about service. 
I hope you enjoy making them as much as I have, and if your not crafty or don't have the time to make them I do sell them at my shop.  Everyone of them is handmade with love by me.

Click photo for larger image.

0 comments: