CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

6.04.2013

5 Cool Not Often Seen Kitchen Gadets

#1 Ultra Flex Faucet

I watched the commercial for Kohler's new kitchen faucet and thought that was super cool, so I had to go check it out.

Product View

I love that you can also wall mount it as a pot filler over your stove, how amazing would that be?

Kohler’s articulating Karbon faucet comes in a variety of colours and finishes, including silver (shown), bronze, gold and black; peruse Kohler’s catalogue with their new app at kohler.ca/mobileapp. Karbon faucet, from $1,250 at retailers nationwide.

The price $1,250!  I have expensive dreams.

#2 Two Drawer Dishwasher

It would be so nice to just have a dishwasher right now in our home, but since I'm dreaming it mine as well be a Two Drawer Dishwasher, they are super cool.

Dream Kitchen Design Ideas: Two-Drawer Dishwasher or Just Two Dishwashers!

This one is made by Fisher & Paykel and cost around $1,250 same price as the faucet.

#3 Digital Kitchen Assistant

It has video cooking techniques, recipes, lessons, calendar, MP3 player and digital photo frame. 



Made by Belling MediaChef, cost $99.  Nice thing about it is that you can stop, pause, rewind, and play it at your speed.  Easy to use and super cool.

#4 UV Disinfecting in the Kitchen

OK I'm a germ-a-phob, I'm super crazy about keeping the kitchen and bathroom disinfected, so this sounded pretty cool to me, although I'm not sure if it really works.



They say it disinfects in just 10 seconds, and kills 99.99% of germs including lice, fleas, and dust mites.  It can be used in other areas of your house like door handles, bathroom, mattress, phones, etc. 

Made by Zandro, cost $160!

Another UV product that if it really works would be awesome is the UV cutting board system.



Made by Pure Living, cost $130.

#5 Voice Operated Shopping List

You tell it what you want on your shopping list and keeps track for you, when your ready to go shopping, press print and you have your list.  I'm usually a fan of the old fashion system (pen and paper), so I'm not sure I'm sold on having a voice operated shopping list.  I think my husband would love it and kids.



It not only stores your shopping list but also notes, coupons, and even quantities.  If I was a coupon person I think that would be pretty cool, although I'm not sure how it stores your coupons but the idea is cool.

Made by Smart Shopper, cost $150.

Hope you enjoy dreaming or just looking at some super cool kitchen gadgets.  Enjoy!

0 comments: