CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

7.02.2013

Photos + Quotes = Elegant Greeting Cards

I love graphic design, actually design of anything.  I think I have a pretty good eye for what looks good and what doesn't.  Plus I love quotes and feel good statements.  So... I combined the two and created this series of greeting cards from photographs either I took or my friend Amy took. 

I made them on the computer in a program called Publisher by Microsoft.  The program already has in it a greeting card template (that's where I got the idea, to make my own).  I simply put my photograph into the template, found my favorite quote, did some basic graphic design stuff, added a back logo, and BAM the result is elegant greeting cards for any occasion.  I printed a whole bunch at once so they would be ready for me to use when needed.

Wildflowers Greeting Card

Try Fail Grow Flower Greeting Card

Ocean View Greeting Card

Love at Home Greeting Card

Live Your Life Greeting Card

Live and Love Flower Greeting Card

Lighthouse Greeting Card

In the Clouds Greeting Card

Hard Work Flower Greeting Card

Flowers in a Rock Greeting Card

Flower Greeting Card

Elephant Rock Greeting Card

Curved Bridge Greeting Card

Bridge Greeting Card

Bird Greeting Card

Beauty is a Joy Greeting Card

Great gifts for tons of different occasions (bridal shower, weddings, birthdays, house warming, etc)

0 comments: